- Dead Sea Black Mud is the basic ingredient rich with Dead Sea minerals and trace elements
- contained Magnesium stimulates producing of collagen, slowing down the skin’s aging process
- innovative formula contains a high concentration of Aloe Vera Leaf Extract and Chamomile extract, Allantoin (antioxidant) and vitamin A to soothe and heal of the skin
- Green Tea Extract / Camellia leaves is natural antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial ingredient that reduces irritation and redness of the skin, cleanses and tightens pores, moisturizes and softens the skin
- granular texture removes dead cells, excess sebum, absorbs superficial toxins
- stimulates microcirculation, strengthen skin’s cells and improves its texture
- tones up, purifies and revitalizes your skin
- leaves your skin velutinous, refreshed and healthy
- for professional salon treatment
- recommended for problem-prone skin
- efficient mean to treat acne-prone skin
- paraben free
Water/Aqua, Silt/Dead Sea Black Mud, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract/Chamomile, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Cameli Sinensis/Green TEA Extract, Lactic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate/Vitamin A Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Tristearate, Parfum/Fragrance,Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin
Apply “Régénératrice Magique” Mud Mask on your skin pre-cleansed preferably with “Visage Romantique” Gel or “Plaisir Initiatique” Make up Remover. Evenly apply the mask on face with circular movements and from bottom to top on your neck.
Make sure you completely cover the skin avoiding the contour of your eyes area and mouth.
Apply the mask for 10 min in the evening 2-3 times a week.
Use the mask in the morning for 2-3 min for daily toning up effect.
To remove, rinse your face and neck with generous amount of lukewarm water.
You may experience slight tingling effect while applying the mask, due to the Dead Sea Salt’s activity on your skin.